From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 2:11 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] carnivorous plants was: Clivia Golden Dragon

You're welcome, Bonnie...that is a fantastic site.  Barry has
provided so much for net gardeners.

Well, 9 ought to be fascinated by carnivorous plants!  Don't think
they will do in a trough tho', they have to have a bog - unless you
mean a trough that holds water.

To start him off, pick out a few factoids from the FAQ and show him
some of the pictures on that site...that ought to prick his
curiosity.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade