Re: Happy Birthday Time!

I have to apologize to you all for being absent from the list for so long.
Life has been crazy & I have been busier than ever for the last couple of
months.  I also went on vacation after New Year's and have been trying to catch up
at work since I got back.

But I do enjoy all of your posts -- just takes me awhile to get around to
reading them.  : )

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 1/17/2004 11:19:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,