Re: morning/weather/gardening

Amen, amen.  I compromised by not putting in permanent beds and walks.  If
someone, maybe even me in a few years, wants to move or tear out something,
it won't be hard.  And, if future owners don't want all the rocks I have
hauled in, they can add them to the rip rap at the edge of the lake/river.
Right now, I am trying to make this house/yard work better for me...the
original owner didn't build it with site or lifestyle in mind.   I am in
awe of those of you who have just done the work yourselves.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN