Re: morning/weather/gardening

In a message dated 1/18/04 9:54:37 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< To clarify though, I had the
impression that Ceres had little intention of moving and/or protecting
highest possible market value was not a priority.  >>

Yes, Kitty, you are right.  We looked for a number of years to find the right
acreage but did not find it.  The second choice to more outdoor gardening
space was the garden room which we added.  I have not looked since. Now we are to
old to make that move again and start from scratch.
    My neighbors just added a huge addition to their already sizeable home,
now about 5000 sqft.  They also moved their patio to our side of their home
because of my gardens.  Their landscape architect told them you can not put a
value on the importance my garden is to their design.  BTW, they added a huge
beautiful curved brick patio.  I love them, they are like our kids and their
daughter like a granddaughter but I do have concerns because they like to
entertain outdoors on the patio & gazebo area and I work in the garden many times til
dark.  This was not a problem when their patio was on the reverse side of
their home and their sunroom extended btwn the patio & my garden. I feel like I
cannot do that now if they are entertaining as the patio extents out from their
home near our lot line.  I have mentioned this to them and they assured me I
should not chg my gardening schedule but I, like Pam says, dress poorly when I
am gardening. I always work standing, bent over.  Beautiful scene from their
patio, huh?  Spring will tell.
    Ceres