RE: morning/weather/gardening

I think you need to remember that it was your garden that decided where
to put the patio. If you stop maintaining it, their view will not be as
nice :)

I would tell them if they are having a special affair, to let you know
not to be in your gardening gear. But also that you have to maintain it
on your schedule.

Either that or build a high privacy fence and really tick them off
:)LOL!

So now you have me wondering.... what size area do we all garden in....

Donna

> In a message dated 1/18/04 9:54:37 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
>
> << To clarify though, I had the
> impression that Ceres had little intention of moving and/or protecting
> highest possible market value was not a priority.  >>
>
> Yes, Kitty, you are right.  We looked for a number of years to find
the
> right
> acreage but did not find it.  The second choice to more outdoor
gardening
> space was the garden room which we added.  I have not looked since.
Now we