Re: Speaking of plants, cont...

I grow this one as well.  It is not terribly invasive, grew up my fig and all
through it, but isn't necessarily a problem.  I kind of like it since the fig
is deciduous and the vine isn't...not here anyway.   Has that nice feathery
type foliage, so a great mix with the large leaves of the fig.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/18/2004 10:05:01 AM Central Standard Time,