Re: morning/weather/gardening

In a message dated 1/18/04 4:44:37 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< I would tell them if they are having a special affair, to let you know
not to be in your gardening gear. But also that you have to maintain it
on your schedule.

Either that or build a high privacy fence and really tick them off
:)LOL! >>

Donna, you must keep in mind, these are dear friends. No fences!  They have
great intentions of gardens of their own but they are home so little and it is
not a priority for them as it is for me.  Neither was it for me when I was
that age and had a young family and career.  They do have a nice start.  I give
them lots of plants and even woody plants that I wanted but noplace to put.  We
both enjoy them on their lot.
    Kitty, I do have trees, shrubs included in the garden so they have a nice
view but can not see into the heart of my garden unless they are viewing from
their 2nd story window.  We always take care of their home when they trave
and this gives me the option of really looking at my garden from their view.  I
find this provides another perpective and very helpful.
    Ceres