From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Betsy Kelson
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 1:41 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Good Morning!

Bonnie,
    I do not know if this spear celosia will dry well. I have grown the
plume varieties, but it was many years ago. I do not remember them holding
their color well though.
    I will try and dry a few of the spears this fall. My main reason for
getting the spears was for the height. They may get 3' tall and I hope a
pretty substitute for the dracena spike.

betsy