From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:59:05 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heat in Iowa (was Speaking of cold.....)

Melody dear, I think you would be a fine choice, but I
understand<br>wanting to wait until your kids are raised. Just my two
----------------------------------<br>From: "Melody"
<mhobertm@excite.com><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Tue, 20
Jan 2004 06:56:32 -0500 (EST)<br><br>>Ceres: ***Hot*** doesn't even
begin to describe last night's caucus, do<br>>you think? My first one
ever...loads of fun and somehow I came out of<br>>the whole thing as a
delegate to the county Democratic convention...kind<br>>of cool, huh?
Got asked again yesterday if I want to run for a seat in<br>>the State
legislature...this is the third time it's been brought up in<br>>the
past few months to me and I keep telling them no but I guess
they<br>>figured with the Democratic party gearing up they may as well
ask<br>>again...sigh!!! Maybe someday when the kids are older this might
be<br>>something I will re-visit again, but for right now I can't
imagine<br>>spending 4 months of the year away from them Mon-Fri, home
only for<br>>weekends...that would be awful. Anyway...did you go to your
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>>--Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Fri 01/16, < Cersgarden@aol.com >
wrote:<br>>From: [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]<br>>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:02:15 EST<br>>Subject:
Re: [CHAT] Speaking of cold.....<br>><br>>In a message dated 1/16/04
in the Iowa political world, it is HOT!!<br>><br>Caucus on Monday. Will
be

in Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>>The most personalized portal on
the
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund