RE: messages?!?

I'm here...just not much gardening stuff to "chat" about. Possibility of snow tonight. Yuck.

From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] messages?!?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:33:42 -0600

Hum.... seems strange that no one has posted since this am.... are we stuck or is everyone just busy or am I lost in cyberspace?

Hope the latest virus is not looping Chris's system....

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418