RE: morning/weather/gardening

I am really kind of surprised at that Mardi.... I live just south of
there and this town has grown so much it is nuts! I moved here to be in
a small town (900 folks), it is now over 10,000 since the fall of 97.:(
The only good thing I can see is there is talk of putting in a grocery
store and that I would welcome.

Donna

Nov