Re: Amer. Gardener article/Wild Greens

Saw that and wondered why I bother planting lettuce.
One of my garden club members warned me last summer against planting Tat Soi
(a sort of  small Chinese Cabbage).  She said it would reseed and become a
problem.  Well, I have never let mine go to seed - we eat it.  This lady has a
spectacular formal garden but won't allow anything that might go to seed - she
has to control absolutely everything.  I encourage reseeders - means I don't
have to buy more seed and replant.  Oh well - different strokes