From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 8:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hort.net fund drive

> Nope, just tried again hit refresh, still says Dec30, 15.00..... IF I go
> to another page of the web site, it then posts the right amounts, but
> only is I have not been there.

Hi Donna (and everyone else),

   Your browsers are probably caching the old values.  I think under IE you
   have to hit CTRL-reload and under Navigator SHIFT-reload to flush the
   cache.

   I *did* just change things so that the main fund drive page can't be
   cached by browsers, so if you go there you should always see the latest
   total.  :)  Unfortunately, if I set it for the whole site it would kill
   our server because nobody would cache any pages.

   I also added a status report at the bottom.

Chris

P.S.  Start thinking about what features you want added to hort.net!  I'm
      going to ask for input in a little while!

http://www.hort.net/funds/