Re: Carnivorous plants

Well, Noreen, I'd assume that something fish-safe would be CP safe if
it gave off absolutely no chemical anything.  I have no clue how
tolerant fish are, but I know amphibians are not very tolerant of
anything foreign in the chemical line in their environments, and if
they can live in the ponds, CPs ought to be able to live in a trough
painted with this stuff.

Very good to know about the Dry-Lock, as there that might just come
in very handy for other things....thanks!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers