Re: Amer. Gardener article/Wild Greens

I couldn't agree more, Marge.  What I can't understand is why, when I have
for years, determinedly pulled garlic mustrad out by the bushel as soon as it
appeared in the spring, before it bloomed, I keep getting masses of it.  I guess
the seed must live in the soil for years.  If it were just brought in by
birds, there couldn't possibly be so much of it.  Birds bring in lots of the
Oriental bittersweet, and I find that seeded just about everywhere, but not in the
msses that  garlic mustard makes.