Re: RE: signs of spring/flowers in winter

Hi Pam,
        The only thing s blooming in my home are the Paperwhite Narcissus
and the Variegated Geranium(a coral pink color) I am still waiting for my
forced tulips to do something other than putting up variegated foliage. By
the way, my friend Gwenda has an "Endless Summer: Hydrangea still putting
out flowers in her garage. I think I will container garden this plant thins
coming spring.

betsy
colorado  where it is about 20 degrees at 8am with 4" of wonderful snow on
the ground