From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Carnivorous plants

That's neat about learning connection.

The short one has a colleague who is teaching a "unit" on ancient
Egypt. One of the undertakings is to mummify a chicken using the herbs,
swaddling cloth, and other stuff that turned King Tut into a moribund
Pillsbury Dough Boy. Kids, of course, are fascinated.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10

http://www.hort.net/funds/