RE: Plant question

The nursery down the road from me has them.... Not sure of their
policies on shipping. If you do call and get Conner on the phone, plan
on talking for a long time :) He is very knowledgeable and has a great
personality...

http://www.possibilityplace.com/plants/RhusAromaticaGL.htm

http://www.possibilityplace.com/plants/RhusCopallina.htm

Donna