RE: update on garden/bottle brush

Kitty (or anyone),

Have you had any luck growing this? I was given a start, but it didn't
make it... probably the wrong spot, but haven't tried again.

This spring I am going to get to the south side of my house... for what
ever reason it is still grass. I would like to make it a screen area to
block the view to the yard, have interest by one window that Tigger sits
in to watch the birds, and hide all those lovely electric, water and gas
meters.... If I could ever figure out just what to put in this 16 ft X
53ft area, probably would have happened already...

Donna