RE: update on garden/bottle brush

LOL! That is exactly what I said about the downspout! Perfect place for
a rain barrel.... along with 2 other ones I would love to do it with...

Has to be more than ten ft since the building code here is 12 ft from
the property line... but thinking that is about it... when it warms up I
will go back and measure again....

I already have the plant row against the building and sidewalk on the
north side of my home. Looks ... well.... it's there. Too long of an
area to be that straight.... That side is where the doors are, so it
gets traffic.

Donna