Re: Nurserysman Conf

In a message dated 1/24/04 8:02:17 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< I am surprised you don't have them Ceres.... they arrived here two years
ago and drive me nuts! >>

I trapped gypsy moths for the state the 2nd yr I was retired (93) and at that
time we were also setting a small number of JB traps but results were rare.
I picked up a JB trap from the state office about 3 yrs ago for my own garden
and did get two.  Maybe they have a difficult time crossing the big M! (just