Re: NWF habitat certification

Hey Pam that's GREAT news!  Congratulations!  I have wanted to do that for
years, but have not found the extra time to devote to it.  Fabulous!!!  You go,
girl!  You have done so much to transform that property.  You have every right
to be proud, woman!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 1/24/2004 12:50:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,