RE: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

Eva are you considered part of the nasty artic blast in the east? News
reports here stating temps at -29F, add the wind chill and burrrr.

Do we have anyone on the list in that area?

I was curious if this was a drastic change for them or if they are
normally close to that cold? We have had a few really cold snaps here
and another one is heading this way. So far, I think my plants will be
ok, as they all have some snow cover, but if it gets any colder here, I
will be worried mostly about the ones I push the zone on. Later this
week the high is supposed to be zero, and they are not saying what the
low is going to be yet....