RE: update on garden/bottle brush

Thanks for the suggestions Chris. Guessing I better take a tape measure
out there when I go fill the bird feeders today and find out for sure
how wide it is.

I like the idea of shrubs and perennials. I want the birds to hang out
by the window where the birdbath is. My cat loves to watch them while he
lays in his hammock attached to that window (spoiled, yep).

Nothing seems to grow well there, have tried a few different small
ornamental trees there, they all died:(  When dug out, doesn't seem wet,
so at a loss of why. The wind does seem to whip thru there for some
reason tho... Snapped off my top half of the service berry planted last
year.. or the kids are messing with it.

Why are gardeners never happy--- I would love to trade you some sun for
shade :)

Concerning the bottle brush, I had planted it near the back in a larger
area. Maybe it is a good thing that it didn't make it, probably wouldn't
have had enough room. Is it possible to keep it pruned to a smaller
size?

Donna