Re: NWF habitat certification

Max has been turning into such a crotchety old dog!  He's about 10 years old.
 He's definitely getting lazy in his old age.  He's sweet though.  Just not
going after the critters like he used to.  When we first moved in almost 6
years ago, he'd practically chase the squirrels up the tree.  Now, he doesn't even
give the squirrels a second glance.

Wow, I'd love to get all the critters that you do, Donna.  I live in bigtime
suburbia though.  I amazed there's been a rabbit in my yard.  The only
critters that are common to backyards in my part of Long Island are birds &

Maybe this summer I'll find time to look into the NWF habitat certification.
The new pond I dug last summer should help me qualify.  At 6 feet by 10 feet,
with a shallow end designed specifically for the birds to take a bath or
perch on a rock to drink, it is a good water source.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 1/25/2004 8:49:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,