Re: Snow, Eva?

We have had a few big dumps this month, but fortunately there's only about 4
inches remaining.

In fact, there is one hitting the east today/tonight, but fortunately most of
it will be south of us, & we should only get 1-3 inches.  It hasn't started
yet for us.  Should start late tonight.  It's bright, but overcast outside.
The bulk of it looks like it is hitting or will hit the DC/Maryland area.

Marge, got a snowblower?

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 1/25/2004 11:18:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,