RE: multiple msg?

No check to keep on the server.  It doesn't happen all the time but when it
does, it is usually from this group...occasionally all emails.  Strange.  I
did a major clean up and so far it is not happening this evening.

In yesterday's very mild weather, we worked on our raised beds...so warm
(50s) I didn't need a jacket and noticed several buds getting very full.
Today we have had steady rain with some standing water in fields.
Temperature is dropping.  If it doesn't cool back down, many things will be
budding out after this rain.  Sigh...no greening as yet on the willows but
robins everywhere.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN