RE: NWF habitat certification

You will love your pond... and it will attract any wildlife around. My
pond was built to keep critters out, straight sides that go down. Keeps
the raccoons and heron from getting in, so they can only fish from the
banks. Small birds stand on the rocks or use the waterfall for bathing
and drinking daily. Since my pond is shut down for the winter, seen a
rabbit walking down the waterfall yesterday and walk across the pond to
where the heater was to get a drink. Thinking they are living in the top
of the waterfall pit.. hum... In the winter the small birds land right
on the floating heater to drink and bath....

Donna

Just