RE: NWF habitat certification

Well you guys are lucky that there is something available in your area.
I swear I live in a non gardening area.... checked the local colleges (
three of them!) and not one horticulture class offered.... no local
garden clubs, nothing... I am forever going to Indiana to gain
knowledge.

I should say there is a MG course offered, but only during the day and
that is out for me.... can't take 12 Wed off in a row, boss would have a
fit. They do offer an online course, but somehow that doesn't appeal to
me. Anyone ever done the on-line version for MG's?

Donna