Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

Snowing like gangbusters here at the moment; got about 4" out there
now with up to 8" or so forecast, with sleet and icy rain forecast to
follow on tomorrow and/or Tuesday.  Yuck.

I'm figuring this is a winter of survival of the fittest in the
garden. It's been colder than normal since beginning of the month
with no snow cover after some unusually warm periods in Dec., so I
will be very surprised if most of the small stuff I put out this fall
makes it.  Not as cold here as in New England, but colder than I like
it to be!

Can't wait for spring!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade