Re: Singing Springs

Thanks, Jim.  I would like to see a photo.  I did a search but did not find a
photo but did find this infor:
Stems can be cut almost any time and cuttings can be inserted into the ground
to start a new plant. The mother plant will branch with new stems and new
leaves if you do. This type of pruning is necessary over time as stems can grow
too tall (up to 8-10 feet) for the landscape affect originally intended
With little care. Ti plants can be wonderful houseplants as well. Stem
cuttings can also be inserted into a vase with 2-3 inches of water and your ti will
grow roots very easily

The other thing I found was the suggestion to use Nutricote instead of
Osmocote.  This is a new one to me.  What do you use?