RE: Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

I also have that type of weather, but not quite that extreme. Had a few
nice days in-between the last two cold fronts and it appears my pussy
willow is about to pop... of course, now snow and cold are back in the
scheduled events for this week... and since I don't see day light during
the week... who knows what it is going to really do...

Got to find a new job, this one is gonna kill me...

Donna

Oh