Re: Habitat/ponds

Thanks, Noreen!  I think I'll love the pond, too.  I just can't wait until
spring gets here so I can get to it!  I don't plan to overstock the pond with
fish.  I just want a few goldifsh.  I'm not going to bother with Koi unless I
get really good at keeping the pond.  I can't be bothered with anything too
finicky right now, and from what I've read, Koi need perfect conditions.

I don't plan to use any chemicals either.  I want the pond to balance
naturally.  I was going to start it off with Microbelift (beneficial bacteria &
enzymes).  Do any of you use that product?  If so, what do you think of it?

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 1/26/2004 4:18:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,