RE: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

I go thru this every year... just the season... I go to work in the dark
and come home in the dark...never feel the sun shining during the week.
It is also our busiest time, so stress is also involved. Once the work
load simmers down, and I can be outside, everything will be fine...well
not really, but bearable... :)