Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

Well, having spent about 4.5 hours out there today playing snow
removal, I can testify that we got about 5 to 6" of light, fluffy
snow.  This is, according to weatherperson on TV, to be followed by
sleet, icy rain and then more snow.  Seems like this is to continue
all week and I had thought it was gonna warm up.  Yech.  I didn't
mind today but I have got to get out by Wed. as my DH is running low
on meds.  Ah well, we shall see what it's like in the morning.  If it
ain't too bad I shall venture forth; if it is I shall hope Wed. is
better.  If it ain't, guess it will be snowshoe time or something.
Too bad I can't ski, but it's mostly uphill to the village anyway:-)

The one thing I did not stock up on was sand.  The only kitty litter
in the house is currently in the cat box.  I am not going to be
pleased if I have to use my precious granite grit to provide enough
traction to move the car....

Spring is going to come....isn't it?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
>
> Marge, we are experiencing the same here.  Light fuffy snow which
started
> last evening and predicted to continue on into the evening and
winds to kickup so
> should make for a lovely day.  Accidents all over the city and
Interstate,