Re: Nurserysman Conf

In a message dated 1/26/04 9:59:54 PM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

<< We have several
venerable old elms >>

Bonnie, the old elms are long gone in this area.  We sold a home in 1969 and
soon after we sold it a huge elm which hung over the back half of the house
was attached by the beetle.  Eventually it was removed.  That home was on a
beautiful street where huge elms were planted on both sides of the street making
one big arching canopy.  All were lost.