RE: habitat/ponds/plants

If you have a pond club or know a bunch of folks who have ponds in your
area, ebay is the cheapest place to get hyacinth. We buy a bunch and
divide the price. Last year we paid 1.08 each, including shipping.

Weather has been crazy here, but most likely I can send you pond plant
starts in the spring... just remind me.

Donna