Re: was NE weather, now bamboo suppliers

Well, Eva, a clumping form might work for you, while they expand,
they aren't invasive as the clump just gets bigger (so they say; I
have no experience with clumpers - only runners). Checking through
the list at New England Bamboo Co., seems there are numerous forms of
Fargesia that are hardy to -25F.  Of course, they ain't cheap,
but.....

http://www.newengbamboo.com/index.htm

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net