Re: update on garden/bottle brush

HEllo Donna,

    I had a beautiful Winter King growing outside the garden Center window
in Terre Haute In. The robins and cedar waxwings loved the huge clusters of
red-orange berries. In fact the waxwing flock cleaned the entire tree in
about 15 minutes.

I think this is a great tree.

betsy
colorado
only 1 1/2" of snow from the weekend boo hoo