RE: habitat/ponds/plants

Congrats...we keep adding up...wonder how many of us are certified now?  We
don't have too many large animals...mostly a wide variety of birds, and
rabbits, opossums, squirrels, skunks, voles, skinks, snakes, turtles,
butterflies, raccoons, and one beaver (seen this summer).  We see fox in
the wooded area near our house but have never seen them on our property.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN