RE: ponds/plants

How big is the top of the bio-fall? On the small one I run a piece of
fishing line across just above the fall to hold them in place.

In the pond I have a kids hola hoop which contains them nicely for
awhile. They grow so fast, it covers the edge in a day. The koi also
nibble on various plants roots that way so they have a longer rate of
survival.

Donna