Re: update on garden/bottle brush

Anti-tree?  Now that's strange and interesting.  Don't think I've
heard of that before...seems like mostly people are gung ho to plant
huge, inappropriate forest type trees on small suburban lots.

So, are those just big shrubs I think I see in that photo of yours -
looks like across the street?  Do you have any trees?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :