From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Betsy Kelson
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] update on garden/bottle brush

HEllo Donna,

    I had a beautiful Winter King growing outside the garden Center window
in Terre Haute In. The robins and cedar waxwings loved the huge clusters of
red-orange berries. In fact the waxwing flock cleaned the entire tree in
about 15 minutes.

I think this is a great tree.

only 1 1/2" of snow from the weekend boo hoo