From: Lynda Young [mailto: lyoung@grindertaber.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:46:51 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Just finished catching up!

Melody, if you could bottle some of your boundless energy and offer
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>Behalf Of Melody<br>Sent:
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:01 AM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: [CHAT] Just finished catching
do to you...it<br>has taken me three days to get through it all...whew!
How are all of you<br>doing? We have had some mighty cold days here this
last week...I'm<br>starting to think installing a fireplace is looking
like a good project<br>for the upcoming year...I am dreadfully sick and
tired of being cold by<br>now. And I've been so busy I've got a thick
stack of gardening mags.<br>sitting in my living room that I haven't
even had time to look at<br>yet...things at the hospital are crazy and
my church job is keeping me<br>very busy! Did some volunteer work last
week for the Master Gardener's<br>at the extension office (our hort line
is open one day a week in the<br>winter and I got called to fill in for
a couple of hours to man the<br>phones...got one phone call in 2 hours
so I spent my time cleaning the<br>office (we moved recently across the
hall and things are a bit messy<br>still)...organizing and making things
tidy. Am currently organizing our<br>big fundraising soup supper for the
church, along with getting ready for<br>First Communion with my class of
second graders at religious education.<br>Lots of stuff going on with
the kids and school...getting my oldest<br>ready to transition to junior
high school next year...sigh!! When did<br>that happen? Lots of
political stuff happening here too...I need a short<br>vacation from my
life...or spring to come so I can get outside for some<br>yard therapy!
I think that will be the answer...going stir crazy with<br>this freezing
thing we can experi

ence is the mysterious." <br>--Albert
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>The most personalized portal on the
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund