Re: ponds/plants

The three I cited are indeed ours, but our lot and six others are sited around a "big" pond which spreads over 2 acres and is some 15 ft deep.
Cathy
On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 02:19 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/29/04 1:51:09 PM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:

<< No. Those that share the "big pond" share insurance, which is not
excessive. >>

Cathy, I am confused with who shares the big pond with your earlier message.
I was understanding that the following ponds belonged to you.
Ceres

<<Our biggest pond is 17x9 ft and 42 in deep. The others are 5x3 ft and
24 in, and 4x2.5 ft and 18 in, respectively.>>