Re: habitat/ponds/plants

Too damn cold!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 1/29/2004 5:19:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:
Well it is cold as the dickens here tonight... -8F temp predicted
tonight, -11 tomorrow, who knows with the wind chill. I would imagine
this weather will be on the east coast in the next day or so....
burrrrrrrrrrrr, but guessing that will be a heat wave for some of you
over there.

Donna
Zone5, IL