RE: Bamboo and Chicago

It was just that short story that pops up via my internet eservice. I
browsed the paper, but couldn't find the story....probably a few days
old and DH has gotten rid of the papers laying around here...

My concern was more that it will take over the city... especially since
they are planting them in areas no one takes care of
anyways....Sometimes you have to wonder where they come up with these
ideas ?!?

Donna

Illinois