From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:05:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] habitat/ponds/plants

I'm certifiable, but still on the loose;>)<br><br>On Thursday, January
29, 2004, at 05:57 AM, EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:<br><br>> I'm still not
"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."<br>>
Me<br>><br>> In a message dated 1/28/2004 9:09:47 PM Pacific Standard
besides me, is there anyone else who is not certified? Just<br>>>
curious...<br>><br>>
Florida<br>Zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com