Re: habitat/ponds/plants

Thanks, Jim.  Now, next time we go on vacation, I can explain to my DH what
they are & look smart!  I think those are the coolest little lizards, although
it's a shame the native anoles have been driven out.  Wish  I had a pest
control system like that!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 1/31/2004 3:16:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,