RE: habitat/ponds

Members of our club are always looking for fish... so I donate them. We
also do many community projects, so they go there too.... a local pet
store will also take them and trade for fish food in the spring.. the
heron and egret take some... and a few bite the dust if I can't find
someone for them. I never add them to any open water, only homes. Want
some Kitty?

It appears (to me anyways) that mine are over sexed.... some folks fish
never multiply to the extent mine do. My 6 fish have reproduced to over
a thousand easily over the years. I think it is due to no chemicals,
lotsa plants to hide in, and just a friendly environment to live in. I
laugh at members who buy all these fancy mats and stuff to get theirs to